Finance Partner Graduate Jobs Vacancy at General Mills Europe Australasia Uxbridge
General Mills Europe Australasia Uxbridge urgently required following position for Finance Partner Graduate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Partner Graduate Jobs Vacancy at General Mills Europe Australasia Uxbridge Jobs Details:
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)
This position is part of the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) where Finance professionals will develop their skillsets and add value to the business by rotating through various different Finance positions as they grow their career with General Mills. Areas of rotation include Brands Finance, Sales Finance, Supply Chain Finance, FP&A, and Accounting and Controls. Being part of the FLDP program will provide you the opportunity to build deep knowledge of the different P&L line items and be part of a vibrant and evolving Finance function that is greatly valued across the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
This position will provide business support and partnership in delivering multi-million dollar brand sales & profit targets and shape future strategy across a growing and diverse portfolio of industry leading iconic brands. The Finance Partner will work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders within finance as well as the wider commercial teams (Marketing, Saes, Supply Chain, etc).
Key aspects of the role will include:
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and excellent business partnership skills for the strategy, planning & financial analysis of business units, whilst working alongside wider commercial teams.
- Execute Cluster month end close process; Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of management reporting and financial insights.
- Manage P&L movements through monthly forecast cycle, whilst interrogating assumptions and working with business units to recommend risks and opportunities to delivery of annual plan.
- Develop and build robust, assumption-led annual plans, working collaboratively with a variety of functions across the business.
- Provide relevant and insightful analysis along with recommendations to the Leadership Team to improve the quality of decisions and ensure the chosen business options deliver the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk
- Proactively develop reports, tools and insights to suit the requirements of stakeholders and drive/influence business decision making.
- Scenario planning and building of business cases across Brand/Customer/Channel initiatives as and when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Part qualified Professional a distinct advantage and of graduate calibre
- Prior experience working in FMCG, retail or supplier environment an advantage
- Ambitious and keen learner
- Experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
- Very Strong analytical skills with a strong commercial mindset (business partner mindset)
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Self-driven with proven entrepreneurial mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Modelling, Pivots, Slicers, Index, Match, Lookups) and PowerPoint
- SAP ERP, SAP CRM, BW Systems experience an advantage
This role offers the opportunity to work within a challenging fast moving environment. The individual will be offered and expected to take on a high level of responsibility and will develop first class analytical support skills.
What will you get from us?
Joining General Mills is your chance to be part of a fun and collaborative team - a small team in a big company! Our robust projects give you the opportunity to make an immediate impact as you learn and grow in preparation for your future. You will interact with senior leaders, build a professional network, and create lasting friendships.