Managing Director Pharmaceutical Aseptic Compounding Jobs Vacancy at Acapella Recruitment Corsham
- Managing Director Pharmaceutical Aseptic Compounding
- Acapella Recruitment
- Corsham ENG
- 22 Oct, 2017 30+ days ago
Acapella Recruitment Corsham urgently required following position for Managing Director Pharmaceutical Aseptic Compounding. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Managing Director Pharmaceutical Aseptic Compounding Jobs Vacancy at Acapella Recruitment Corsham Jobs Details:
Our client produces over 2,500 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
Through their scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve their products and services.
The company is part of a Group which operates in the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors. Formed in 2000 at the University of Bath, the company relocated in 2006 to its current home in Corsham, Wiltshire.
The company has continued to grow in both capability and capacity and was recognised in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 companies to inspire Europe in 2016 and again in 2017.
Their knowledge base ranges from scientific discovery in R&D to process development in manufacturing.
Their teams carry academic achievement across the spectrum from their internal accredited qualification to multiple PhDs.
Their markets require an understanding of both public and private sector economic fundamentals and drivers for change.
They are now seeking to appoint a strategic-thinking, entrepreneurial and results-oriented Managing Director who will lead the company through its next phase of development and diversification.
In particular the next Managing Director needs to demonstrate:
- Overall responsibility for delivering revenue and PBT in line with Budgets and Forecasts for the company.
- The ability to take on the operational responsibility for the manufacturing/operational functions.
- Delivering sales growth targets through the account management team and customer services.
- Working collaboratively with corporate functions (Finance, Logistics, HR, etc.) to ensure processes operate across corporate and business unit functions with no disruption to customers, service/products delivery, cash flows, etc.
- Significant experience at a senior management level in a fast-growing, commercial pharmaceutical environment.
- Must demonstrate clear understanding of the role systems integration and data can play in business processes and decision-making.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams and influence decision-makers at all levels of the organisation.
Nestled in the heart of the West Country with easy access to the World Heritage City of Bath, and with great transport links to London and private education you can experience an unparalleled quality of life in a company that also has a zero carbon status. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business which is well placed to capitalise on its successful track record to date.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV to be considered for this superb opportunity.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your cover letter and CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm / Ongoing
- Rate: Salary Negotiable
- Location: Corsham, Wiltshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Acapella Recruitment
- Tel: 01245408436