Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at The Exchange Lab London
The Exchange Lab London urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy at The Exchange Lab London Jobs Details:
Reporting to Programme Manager
The project manager will take responsibility for delivering initiatives (projects) across Technology and collaborate across TEL teams. This person will work alongside product managers, engineering, business stakeholders and tech management, working across multiple product delivery teams within the Tech department.
The project manager will drive delivery through the software lifecycle, be responsible for effective project management, planning, ensure initiatives are successful, and maintain visibility across the company.
- Manage and deliver initiatives from conception, kick off, build, release and alongside global SaaS rollout teams
- Develop and maintain a communications plan to ensure project sponsors, stakeholders and tech management team are appraised of progress
- Prepare and maintain all initiative documentation, including milestones plans, delivery plans, reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication
- Work with cross product development teams to identify approach to delivering initiatives, identify dependencies, and manage the approach
Ensure initiatives are planned and executed in-line with the defined approach:
- Initiative team roles and responsibilities
- Risk and Issue identification and management
- Build approach
- System and operational acceptance testing
- Deployment planning, management and transition into production
- Operational support plans
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards
- Ensure business benefits can be realised or that risks preventing this are highlighted
- Support programme manager to facilitate improvements to delivering initiatives
- Work with TEL teams based in North America and Singapore to ensure effective communication of initiatives being delivered, ensuring they have all the information they need to succeed
- Take an agile and iterative approach to project management
Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant project management experience, in a role that required involvement and managing cross functional team initiatives in a technology led company
- Experience of delivering at least one business application project that has a demonstrable and measurable business impact, ideally around data or SaaS
- Worked with teams to identify project dependencies, risks and issues early during development, making them visible and escalating as required
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and leadership skills with ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people
- Worked with a mixture of different team roles, including scrum masters, product managers, QA and operations
- Able to demonstrate how projects align to the company’s overall global strategy and goals
- Experienced using the Atlassian suite of tools, Jira & Confluence
- Possess great organisational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi task and manage ambiguity
- Excellent communications skills and able to build relationships with all key project stakeholders
- Previous experience at looking for continuous improvements in process and framework
- Proactively develop and maintain project delivery standards, tools and best practices
- Degree qualified preferred
- Strong previous software development methodologies and or professional certifications, SAFe, Prince2, PMI etc
ABOUT THE EXCHANGE LAB:
The Exchange Lab (theexchangelab.com), part of GroupM [m]Platform, is a specialist programmatic company connected to the world’s largest marketplace. The company’s proprietary Meta-DSP–Proteus, unifies the top demand side platforms (DSPs), marketing technologies, media platforms and exchanges into a single touch-point, empowering direct advertisers and GroupM agencies with the highest level of efficiencies and analytics.
Proteus is integrated into ten of the largest and most respected DSPs including; MediaMath, AppNexus, ONE by AOL and The Trade Desk. This unique programmatic technology creates a holistic view of the digital ecosystem providing advertisers with unparalleled audience reach, scale, campaign insights and efficiencies – future proofing brands.
Founded in 2007, The Exchange Lab services more than 700 clients across 50 markets worldwide with offices in London, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Singapore.