Editorial Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Medical Expressions London
Medical Expressions London urgently required following position for Editorial Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Editorial Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Medical Expressions London Jobs Details:
Are you looking to advance your career? Do you want to be part of a dynamic medical communications agency within a global healthcare organisation? If so we would love to hear from you….
Medical Expressions, one of the younger agencies of the Nucleus Global group – the world’s largest independent full-service medical communications companies – was established in 2013 and since then has grown at an exponential rate. We are an agency providing medical education and mixed-media communications in support of our healthcare clients. Our passion for medical science and skilled communication distinguishes us from other agencies and helps us to deliver creative excellence in our work with national and international clients.
Our success has led to continued expansion of our accounts. We are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Editorial Assistant to join our team in Manchester or London. This is your opportunity to work in a fast-paced and varied role as well as having the opportunity to work with a large team and across internal departments.
- Proofread, edit, style, format and prepare medical communications materials in line with brief, style guidelines or journal/congress requirements.
- Supporting account team colleagues, you will accurately check materials in a variety of formats for grammar, style/format and layout consistency.
- Responsible for maintaining in-house reference libraries, document review and approval systems and sourcing reference materials and copyright permissions.
- You will also liaise and collaborate closely with other internal departments and external service providers to optimise working practices and facilitate the timely delivery of projects to quality standards.
- Previous experience of providing editorial/copy-editing support, preferably within a medical communications or publishing/legal environment.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail experience.
- Experience of editing and formatting a range of deliverables.
- An educational background in science or experience within the scientific field, although this is not a prerequisite.
- Proven project management experience, with the ability to multi task.
Overview of the company:
Nucleus Global is a leading independent healthcare communications group with approximately 650+ employees around the globe. Nucleus Global includes the medical communications agencies MediTech Media™, Health Interactions, Articulate Science, Clinical Thinking and Scientific Pathways, in addition to International Medical Press, a provider of independent and continuing medical education programmes. Our clients are top global pharmaceutical companies, scientific societies and non-governmental organisations.
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited CV's from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all CV's submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form — without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorised by the Recruitment Manager) — will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.