Events Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Hca Hospitals London
Hca Hospitals London urgently required following position for Events Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Events Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Hca Hospitals London Jobs Details:
About the facility
HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with 800,000 patient interactions every year.
From complex and urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester.
We're at the forefront of ground breaking medicine and our clinical standards are a given, but it's the individual care we to each patient give that means 99% of them recommend HCA UK. Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The desired impact of HCA UK’s annual events programme is to increase in patient referrals and patient flow through HCA facilities driving revenue, coupled with enabling referrers to adhere to their CPD requirements, and for Consultants to have a platform to raise their profile.
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for supporting HCA’s Events Team in delivering an events strategy and calendar of events that increases patient referrals and revenue across all of HCA UK facilities, as well as Consultant profile and engagement. Reporting to the Sales Support & Events Manager, you will play a key role in the organisation and delivery of events as well as provide significant support to senior management.
The annual events programme will work towards the strategic plan and revenue objectives of each individual facility and reflect and be responsive to the priorities of the CEO’s across all of HCA UK facilities. This is being done to drive ownership and accountability for execution, as well as consistency and best practice and increased ROI on what is a significant annual spend.
This role is based in a Central London officein Marylebone; however, the post holder might be needed to travel across all of our central London facilities.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity offering a circa £30,000 dependent upon candidate experience. Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administration of all key events.
- Event planning and coordination including venue search and negotiation, travel and stock control.
- Developing and managing the events calendar for each HCA UK facility.
- Maintain up to date event files, documents and produce event packs
- Liaise with attendees, suppliers, colleagues on a regular basis
- Manage guests lists, invitations, table/seating plans, badges & place cards
- Book meeting rooms, IT/AV, organise travel and attend various meetings.
- Working alongside Hospital/Facility teams, marketing and PR teams to develop communication plans ensuring events' objectives are met.
- Assisting the team with a range of marketing tasks, with a focus on PR and marketing channels such as social media, direct mail, print and production, digital advertising and email campaigns.
- Assisting in the creation of promotional collateral to include adverts, social, online, emails and brochures.
- Previous events experience within professional/financial services or healthcare.
- Experience in a similar role preferred but must have worked in a customer facing role.
- Excellent relationship building skills and confidence liaising with senior level stakeholders and colleagues.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Very well organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- competent in a range of MS Office applications.
- Previous database of event software experience.
- Flexibility to working hours as there will be a few late finishes and some Saturday conferences.