Principal Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Bwb Consulting Leeds
Bwb Consulting Leeds urgently required following position for Principal Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Bwb Consulting Leeds Jobs Details:
BWB Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a Principal Engineer to be based in our Leeds office.
You will be responsible for technical output and for the management, financial performance and technical production on T&I Design projects or the T&I components of multi-disciplinary projects. Responsibilities will include Client management in the provision of proposals, project planning, management of project resources, reporting and financial performance. In addition there will be a requirement to work on a collaborative basis with the Team Leader in the management of the Leeds team. The role will develop as the Company develops.
About the team
BWB’s Transport and Infrastructure Group combines this requisite expertise with innovative thinking. We also do it in a manner that enables us to focus on the delivery of high quality, value engineered infrastructure capable of serving our nation’s current and future needs.
Our talented and experienced design teams fuse local knowledge with national design standards and legislation in a manner that enables BWB to undertake a wide variety of projects ranging from local area traffic management improvements to complex multi-modal transport interchanges.
The team provides a comprehensive design and advisory service focused on meeting the engineering challenges involved in servicing the infrastructure requirements of regeneration and development projects. We work across the transport, residential, commercial, industrial, health and retail sectors and our clients range from local and national developers and contractors to public sector bodies.
We aim to create a working environment that provides challenge, enjoyment and a real sense of satisfaction with a view to encouraging personal and professional development in all our staff.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different circumstances
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- A ‘self-starter’ with drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed
- Commercially aware with effective influencing and negotiating skills, as well as an aptitude to develop emerging and new client relationships.
- A visible and participative technical leader, willing and able to take responsibility and be held to account for the technical performance and advancement of the team
- An ability to help build and develop a strong team through the mentoring and support provided to the team members
- Technical independence within the field of Civil Engineering design, including for highways, drainage and external works
- Reliable and trustworthy; acts with consistency and integrity at all times
Why choose BWB?
It’s quite simple really. We invest in our people and give them fantastic career opportunities, that’s why!
It’s not just us who say that either. Look at what we have been recognised for recently:
- Investors in People Gold standard
- Listed in The Times top 100 Best Companies to work for at position 59
- ACE Training Initiative of the Year 2016 (which we won for the BWB Academy)
- ACE Best UK Business Performance for a Medium-sized Firm 2016
- ACE Technology Champion Award 2017
- Best Retention Strategy – December 2016 – CITA
- People Development Award - December 2015 – East Midlands Chamber of Commerce
Take a look at www.bwbconsulting.com where you can see a selection of the type of projects we work on, and there are some videos too which give an insight to what it’s like to work with us.
What we can offer you
- An excellent career with a competitive salary
- Exciting and varied project design experience
- 25 days holiday plus additional holiday purchasing scheme
- 1 paid day of volunteering for a company-nominated charity
- 2.5 paid days for STEM activity
- Cashback medical cover
- Rewards scheme offering discounts on shopping, cinema tickets, theme parks & gyms
- Long service rewards including increased holiday entitlement & pension contributions