Medical Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy at Iqvia
Iqvia urgently required following position for Medical Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy at Iqvia Jobs Details:
Quintiles and IMS Health have come together to become IQVIA, The Human Data Science Company™. Inspired by the industry we help, IQVIA commits to providing solutions that enable life sciences companies to innovate with confidence, maximize their opportunities and ultimately drive human health outcomes forward.
• Are you passionate about improving patient lives?
• Are you motivated by exceeding personal and team targets?
• Do you want to explore your chosen career path?
IQVIA has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to work in a strategic long term partnership to raise awareness of a Respiratory product across Devon and Cornwall. You will be liaising with a variety of customers’ including GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists to produce immediate sales impact whilst taking responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with influencers.
We are seeking a passionate individual who has a real hunger to succeed with an aim to increase business and activity across the local healthcare economy. You will have first class professional sales skills, strong business insight with the understanding you are promoting company image and values as well as first class products.
We want to enable you to develop your career in the direction you want it to take:
• Expand your therapeutic and clinical expertise
• Work in partnership with global brand leaders
• Challenge yourself and strive for excellence
If you want to fulfil your potential and work as an integrated team member promoting exceptional products, apply today and use your specialist sales skills to deliver the right outcomes in the new NHS.
We are committed to rewarding your contributions with a combination of competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an award-winning culture. In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional training and development with a global employer - putting people at the heart of its business.
• Helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
• 50,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
• FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
• IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
• Named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
• Gold Standard Investor's in People
• Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
• Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
• Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
• Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
• Childcare Vouchers
• Give As You Earn
We welcome applications for alterative territories and roles e.g. Hospital Representatives, Market Access Specialists and MSLs at anytime.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Requirements • Experienced Medical Sales Representative
• Highly motivated, influential individual proven to achieve targets
• Strong commercial acumen and business planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• ABPI Qualified (preferred)
• Proven leadership ability and customer focus
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• UK Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
• Eligible to work full time in the UK
Job ID: 1803785