Bartenders Jobs Vacancy at Crazy Bear London
Crazy Bear London urgently required following position for Bartenders. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bartenders Jobs Vacancy at Crazy Bear London Jobs Details:
BARTENDERS - Fitzrovia
Up to £24,700 per annum
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
- 50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
- £300 recruitment incentive
- Meals on duty (am & pm)
- Pension scheme
The Crazy Bear Fitzrovia is a unique dining destination in the heart of London, situated between Tottenham Court Road and Charlotte Street.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant restaurant/bar, offering Thai, Chinese and Japanese dining with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition. The dramatically designed cocktail bar also serves highly acclaimed cocktails alongside premium spirits, wines and small plates.
Our cocktail bar offer premium drinks menus and a lively atmosphere, demanding the highest level of service in a busy environment.
Successful candidates will be passionate about mixology, spirits and wines.
We are looking for friendly, hard-working team-players with excellent service skills and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
Previous bar experience is essential.
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear was established 24 years ago and now comprises esteemed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group.
- Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
- Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
- The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
- Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
- Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
- The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
- Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
- London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
- The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England
Job Type: Full-time