Master Data Assistant Permanent Jobs Vacancy at Alcon Labs
Alcon Labs urgently required following position for Master Data Assistant Permanent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Master Data Assistant Permanent Jobs Vacancy at Alcon Labs Jobs Details:
The Master Data Assistant is responsible for the maintenance of local critical data on the ERP and CRM systems.
Do you want to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness?
We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing on-going opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
The Master Data Assistant is responsible for ensuring that Customer, Material and Pricing Data is accurate and up to date, essential for the day to day running of the business. They must also perform Bona Fides checks to ensure that customer qualifications are validated, in line with global quality standards.
- Responsible for the setup of new customer accounts on both the CRM and ERP system within the stipulated SLA.
- As the first point of contact you would be responsible for demonstrating the right “face to the customer” whilst performing bona fide checks to ensure that customer’s professional qualifications are validated and critical legal documents
- Ensure that there is no duplication of customer accounts and that accounts are deactivated with change of ownership or liquidation of a company
- Liaise with sales force team, flagging new accounts, and dealing with price and customer queries.
- Ensure customer financial data is kept up to date
- Ensure that all selling prices and freight charges are set up correctly Investigate price disputes, maintain a log of root causes of the price dispute and correct prices on ERP system
- As the Local Data Assistant you will be responsible for the correct set up of new products on the ERP system
Alcon is the world leader in eye care and the second-largest division of Novartis. As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. We offer the broadest spectrum of surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products to treat many eye diseases and conditions.
While meeting patients’ needs in every aspect of eye care, the diversity of the franchise model across Alcon gives associates the opportunity to experience a commercial environment spanning medical devices, primary and secondary care and OTC.
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Strong Work/Life Balance - flexible working
- Top UK Employer
- Pension Scheme
- Share Scheme
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Canteen
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
- Minimum college education (degree preferred)
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Any other European language would be an asset
- Data management and database experience within a commercial context.
- At least 12 months experience of working in a systems administration / data quality, along with experience of supporting tools (e.g. MS Excel and Business Intelligence tools).
- Experience of working on SAP is not essential but would be an advantage.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons