Area Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy at Allergan
Allergan urgently required following position for Area Sales Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Sales Manager Jobs Vacancy at Allergan Jobs Details:
- Effectively Coach, train, motivate and inspire successful team members to deliver and exceed set sales and productivity targets within your region
- Lead each territory team to maximise the selling and business opportunities available to them to drive market share growth of currently promoted Allergan products.
- Coach and develop effective selling skills and account management skills in line with UK/ IRE G&T strategy
- Encourage the sharing of best practice and problem-solving business issues, between teams, both regionally and nationally in order to foster an environment of enthusiasm and positive team spirit.
- Encourage the promotion of Allergan Glaucoma & Tears products in line with UK/IRE promotional strategy
- Ensure all team members are aware of their responsibility to work in a professional and compliant manner as expected of them by both Allergan and the APBI code of practice
- Identify and develop commercial relationships with KOLs in the country to drive product advocacy through activities endorsing Allergan in line with UK/IRE strategies
- Develop and maintain a list of KOLs at Local, Regional and National level ensuring commercial individual development plans are in place for these customers with respect to licensed indications and UK/IRE strategies
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a scientific subject
- Significant relevant experience in pharmaceutical hospital selling or in a Key Account Management role
- Demonstrable success in sales / key account management
- Demonstrable experience of Business Planning
- Demonstrable success in first line field based management
- Proven ability to coach and develop individuals and team
- Excellent people skills
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and remain positive and motivated
- Demonstrable successful selling skills
- Excellent relationship building qualities (External & Internal)
- Ability to use own initiative
- Successful track record in using commercial acumen in seeking opportunities to grow the business