Food Service Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Compass Group Ireland Solihull
Compass Group Ireland Solihull urgently required following position for Food Service Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Service Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Compass Group Ireland Solihull Jobs Details:
We currently have an opportunity for a Food Service Assistant to join our team at a busy site that caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service.
- Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner,
- Basic food preparation,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Proven experience as a Food Service Assistant
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards and be quality driven
- A 'Can do' attitude
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.