Sae Jobs Vacancy at Jfl Search Selection London
Jfl Search Selection London urgently required following position for Sae. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sae Jobs Vacancy at Jfl Search Selection London Jobs Details:
Do you have exceptional media relations skills and enjoy working in a creative environment and coming up with fresh new ideas? A fully integrated leading global PR agency are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic SAE to work on their consumer retail team. The role will include working with big name consumer brands. They are based in modern, open plan offices in Central London. The agency is going through a period of growth, making this the ideal time to join them and progress!
The responsibilities of a Senior Account Executive would include:
- Being a confident counsellor of senior clients who is able to build strong rapport
- Passionate about retail with solid understanding of the consumer
- Strong media and influencer network
- Planning and delivering media events and ensuring coverage
- Being proficient in preparing and managing budgets
- Maintaining excellent media contacts with a focus on key national, business and broadcast outlets plus digital media to deliver on message consumer and corporate coverage
- Leading by example on media relations pitching news, talent and campaigns to maximise results
- Have great news awareness
- Be a lateral and creative thinker
- Be strong organisational skills with solid attention to detail and excellent time management
- Be a strong implementer with proven track record of successful delivery of media campaigns
- Have significant people management experience with ability to mentor and inspire a team to improve skills and achieve results
- Have the ability to work in a creative way, with enthusiasm in their approach and the ability to inspire these qualities in the team
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and highly successful company, and you will be rewarded with excellent benefits as well as a fun social and working environment. Please send CV’s to email@example.com