Business Analyst Month Contract Transformation Change Jobs Vacancy at Vantage Recruitment Solutions Ltd Warrington
- Business Analyst Month Contract Transformation Change
- Vantage Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- Warrington ENG
- 14 Sep, 2017 10 days ago
Vantage Recruitment Solutions Ltd Warrington urgently required following position for Business Analyst Month Contract Transformation Change. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Month Contract Transformation Change Jobs Vacancy at Vantage Recruitment Solutions Ltd Warrington Jobs Details:
Contract Business Analyst |6 month Contract | Up to £400/Day
Business Analysis | Business Change/Transformation | Impact Analysis | Data Gathering | UAT | Client-facing | Training & Demonstrations | SaaS
An award-winning technical solution provider based near Warrington is hiring for an experienced, ambitious Contract Business Analyst to work on an exciting business change programme for their major enterprise FTSE 100 client portfolio.
The Business Analyst will work closely with major corporate clients currently using their flagship SaaS are being offered a complete revamp to further drive down cost and improve efficiency. This requires the Business Analyst to look at mass data, the current state of the software's usage and how to best implement the upgraded version by decommissioning of legacy systems without disrupting business.
The Business Analyst will have worked on major business and technical change programmes and will be responsible for:
- Communicating effectively with senior stakeholders communicating in both a technical and business capacity.
- Providing in-depth analysis to key technology change.
- Developing the business operation design model.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing client relationships by going onsite.
- Impact Analysis, Data gathering, manipulation and interrogation
- Presenting finding to internal and external stakeholders, both technical & non-technical
- Travelling to UK customer sites, gathering requirements, presenting & Training
- Ensuring supply chain is carefully audited and monitored to meet appropriate compliance and certain standards
Contract Business Analyst/ Business Change Analyst |6 month Contract | Up to £400/Day
If you are an experienced Business Analyst who has worked on major, busy transformation projects working closely with key internal & external Stakeholders; APPLY now for further information