Head Customer Analytics Decision Science Jobs Vacancy at Aspire Data Recruitment London
Aspire Data Recruitment London urgently required following position for Head Customer Analytics Decision Science. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Customer Analytics Decision Science Jobs Vacancy at Aspire Data Recruitment London Jobs Details:
Head of Customer Analytics & Decision Science
£100,000 + bonus, benefits & equity
An opportunity to lead a team in data mining and data discovery on new data source (internal & external, structured & unstructured), and develop new algorithms and predictive characteristics for decision making. Other responsibilities include;
- Leading the team in portfolio analytics on end to end credit cycle (prospecting, acquisition, ECM and collection for retail banking products (credit card, personal loan etc.).
- Developing and deploying cutting edge customer analytic techniques and methodology (segmentation/clustering, forecasting, decision tree, machine learning, and survival analysis, etc.).
- Engaging in big data analysis/research, web analytics, social media application for risk/business, especially in customer acquisition and customer engagement
- Leading, developing and motivating the team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability and drive a team of world class data scientists.
- Implementing processes, infrastructure and resources needed to deliver agreed team plans and targets
- Automating and streamlining the processes to maximise integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
- 5 years+ of credit risk/marketing analytics and strategy development & implementation experience in retail banking
- Hands-on experience on using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS, SQL, NoSQL, Python, HADOOP, Spark, Java, Hive
- Hands-on experience on statistical modeling/ machine learning technologies
- Bachelor degree in Math, statistics, computer science and engineering etc
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to colleagues and business stakeholders
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues
- Team management experience including recruitment, training and performance management of resources.