Executive Transaction Support London Fso Jobs Vacancy at Company London
Company London urgently required following position for Executive Transaction Support London Fso. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Transaction Support London Fso Jobs Vacancy at Company London Jobs Details:
Posting Date: 12 January 2018
Closing Date: 9 February 2018
Hours: 35 Hours Per Week, Mon-Fri
The integration of our Europe, Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA) practices means that the FSO TAS team now comprises almost 300 people across the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland. Our UK FSO TAS practice currently comprises approximately 100 people, and as a result of significant market activity in the Financial Services sector (partly driven by the impacts of the ongoing global financial crisis for our clients) the team continues to grow across all of our services and now is a great time to be a part of what we are looking to achieve.
As part of this wider team, the Financial Services Transaction Support (FSO TS) team currently comprises around 35 people based in the UK. Candidates will have the opportunity to work along side and learn from some of the leading practitioners in the domain and work on challenging client engagements, and benefit from being part of a practice that places high emphasis on learning and development. Our projects are typically complex, integrated assignments that frequently involve working with colleagues across a variety of disciplines, as well as other professional advisers. Our clients include leading global companies across the Insurance, Banking & Capital Markets and Asset Management industries as well as private equity, central banks and Government treasury departments.
Many of our projects involve international travel, and the integration of our EMEIA practice has made longer-term mobility a genuinely accessible option for those who wish to develop their career internationally.
Summary of role
Our FS Transaction Support team aims to assist clients throughout the entire transaction process, and works closely with other specialists both within TAS and other Service Lines. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of our work, transaction support is much broader, incorporating assistance with strategic assessment, transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion processes.
Typically, you'll analyse the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing financial information and participating in interviews with management. You'll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress. You'll also help to create a positive learning culture for junior team members and support their development. And as part of your role in the wider team, you’ll have a role to play in other team initiatives – for example, account management and recruitment.
- Based on understanding the key business drivers, prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact funding requirements and deal valuation
- Perform industry and company research utilising online tools and publicly available information
- Assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring
- Prepare client deliverables including excel databook analysis, reports, presentations and discussion packs
- Assist in managing the input of other service lines to the assignment, gaining a good overall understanding of the key issues for the proposed transaction
- Develop and maintain an external and internal network of contacts through personal contacts and previous client assignments.
- ACA or equivalent qualified
- Direct experience of working in the financial services sector i.e. banking, Insurance etc.
- Existing experience of working within transactions including experience of Financial Due Diligence engagements.
- Experience of working within a Big 4 environment
- Strong academic record up to degree level
- Demonstrate a keen interest in financial services activity
- Excellent analytical, IT and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work well within a team
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Strong word, excel and PowerPoint skills
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.