Recruitment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Recruitment Rugby
Recruitment Rugby urgently required following position for Recruitment Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Recruitment Rugby Jobs Details:
We're looking for a confident and competent person to join our team as a Recruitment Officer and help us build on our reputation as the best Homecare provider in the Rugby area.
The Recruiter is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. The Recruiter is expected to promote the role and Home Instead, recruit, screen, interview and process all potential CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment
- Interview and assess all candidates
- Perform all relevant checks - ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and attending events or meetings.
- Build and maintain external relationships to facilitate the recruitment of CAREGivers.
- Ensure ongoing recruitment strategies are kept up to date i.e. updating jobs boards.
- Telephone interviewing all potential applicants to ensure that a high quality of applicant is booked in for interview.
- Schedule applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Conduct quality check calls on new hire to ensure that employees have a brilliant induction into the business, offering feedback to the operations team
- Work to best practice and within employment law.
- Work to targets and provide timely reports to management.
- Share the on call rota with the other office team members
- Previous recruitment experience to include the whole on boarding process
- A good knowledge of best practice in Recruitment
- Effective communicator with a professional manner and positive attitude
- Must be able to work to own initiative and be confident to present new ideas for recruitment strategies and processes.
- Excellent Computer skills, to include all Microsoft Packages
- Previous experience of networking to attract quality applicants
- Presentation skills
- Must be fun friendly and empathetic, we are a quality care company and we need someone who will share our ethos and passion for helping people!
Why join us
We are an enthusiastic upbeat and supportive team, we all work hard but have a good laugh together too!
- Excellent career development opportunities, the team is growing and so is the business!
- Great sense of achievement knowing the people that you have recruited are out in the community making a difference to people’s lives.
- We are a smallish team so your opinion and work really counts!
-Our CQC reports are outstanding and aside from this we are constantly striving to provide the highest quality, never compromising on our values and ethos
- Our staff are amazing, they truly make such a difference to people’s lives every day
- We are a reputable company, we are not going anywhere!
Salary is £20000 dependant on experience plus bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Rugby, Warwickshire
- Recruitment: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License and own transport