Technician Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire College Group High Wycombe urgently required following position for Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technician Jobs Vacancy at Buckinghamshire College Group High Wycombe Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Cookery Technician to join this well establish team and to bring them a special skills set that includes having creative cookery skills, a Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification and experience of managing the health and safety of others in a cookery environment. In addition, evidence of being an effective team player, sound organisational skills and well developed communication skills to demonstrate the ability to adapt your style based on the disposition of the individual that you are supporting during cookery sessions. The sense of satisfaction will come from being part of a really effective team who are developing the skills for our students to live and work independently in a fun and creative way.
- To comply with the College Health and Safety Policy whilst maintaining safe working practices within the working environment with particular awareness to practical areas.
- To ensure that cleanliness in all practical areas is maintained to a high standard, reporting any breakages, and stock shortages.
- To assist the lecturer before, during and after Restaurant service.
- To check and record refrigerator temperatures on a daily basis and to ensure that all opening and closing procedures are followed.
- To assist with regular stock-takes and to monitor all stock turnover whilst ensuring that the stock is used in correct rotation.
- To assist with the washing of small linen items.
- To liaise with the Lecturers regarding food requisitions.
- To report all maintenance, safety and hygiene of equipment requirements and action as requested.
- To carry out some ‘deep cleaning’ duties in the designated area, using appropriate chemicals where necessary.
- Deliver the efficient and effective running of the stock control systems for Hospitality Department
- Regularly update and ensure full implementation of the ordering, monitoring and reporting systems
- Report, record and secure all aspects of financial management of the stock within the Hospitality Department
- Source products and services to ensure value for money.
- Co-ordinate the planning, organising and reporting with external regulatory bodies e.g. Environmental Health, Trading Standards, Health and Safety Executive.
- Ensure all practical areas are prepared for training and commercial services
- To undertake any other duties, commensurate with the grade of the post that, from time to time, may reasonably be required by the Principal or Directorate.
- GCSE or equivalent in English & Mathematics.
- Holder of a current Award in Food Safety or willingness to undertake qualification.
Assistant Workshop Maintenance Technician Jobs Vacancy at Expro Aberdeen. Expro Aberdeen opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Assistant Workshop Maintenance Technician position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Jul, 2018. Works under direct supervision within a Workshop environment carrying out maintenance, repair, calibration and movement of equipment. Undertakes the... ... Continue reading -->
Maintenance Assistant Barnsley Schools Jobs Vacancy at Ferrovial . Ferrovial opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Maintenance Assistant Barnsley Schools position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 17 Jul, 2018. Assisting the mobile technicians with work on boilers and AHU’s. Maintenance Assistant – Barnsley Schools.... ... Continue reading -->
Maintenance Assistant Barnsley Schools Jobs Vacancy at Amey Plc . Amey Plc opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Maintenance Assistant Barnsley Schools position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 Jul, 2018. Assisting the mobile technicians with work on boilers and AHU’s. Working on the Barnsley BSF Schools project, the maintenance assistant will be responsible for... ... Continue reading -->
Assembly Technician Electro Mechanical Jobs Vacancy at Oxford Instruments Plc Oxford. Oxford Instruments Plc Oxford opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Assembly Technician Electro Mechanical position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Jul, 2018. You will have a nationally recognised BTEC qualification in mechanical engineering (ideally not essential ).... ... Continue reading -->
Electrical Mechanical And Instrumentation Emi Technicians Jobs Vacancy at Wessex Water Services Limited Wessex. Wessex Water Services Limited Wessex opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Electrical Mechanical And Instrumentation Emi Technicians position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 25 Jun, 2018. If so, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team as an EMI (electrical, mechanical and instrumentation) Technician.... ... Continue reading -->