Deloitte Tax Payroll Sme Consultant London Region Jobs Vacancy at Deloitte
Deloitte urgently required following position for Deloitte Tax Payroll Sme Consultant London Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deloitte Tax Payroll Sme Consultant London Region Jobs Vacancy at Deloitte Jobs Details:
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
Deloitte is renowned in the marketplace for its innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of client service and enabling its own people to excel in everything they do. Deloitte's breadth and depth of services make it a leading force in its chosen areas of business and it works with clients who vary from owner-managed businesses to large multinational operations and publicly owned organisations
Payroll Advisory is a growth area for Deloitte across the four core areas; reviews of the payroll operations; development of payroll strategies; vendor selection; implementation support. Over the past year our Payroll team have been involved in a wide variety of projects; review of a pharmaceutical organisations Payroll function, system selection for a European Retailer, project management of a European outsourced Payroll for a global manufacture and development of a global payroll strategy for a global manufacturer. The Deloitte Payroll team are system and vendor agnostic which enables us to build relationships and work with all of the major payroll vendors providing UK and global services.
Our Consultants take the lead on supporting and delivering key parts of our client services. As a Consultant you will use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our clients. You will have an opportunity to work with and support various teams across the firm and will be expected to proactively identify innovative solutions for your clients and pursue new business development opportunities by utilising your networks and market knowledge.
You will be either a people manager or act as coaches as a team player and enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others, as well as continuing to build your own technical expertise or specialism.
You will h ave the option to work in the London, Manchester, Leeds or Reading Office. However, travel may be required for client based projects and you may be required to spend time off-site with regional and international clients.
This is a permanent role with a degree of flexibility. We are open to discussing the different ways in which we are able to support agile working arrangements. We recognise that our people are juggling demanding careers with commitments and interests outside of work.
- Takes an active role in pre-sales and bid development
- Develops strong relationships with the client
- Is able to work within the payroll workstream of large project (client-facing or internal) or be part of a team undertaking standalone payroll projects
- Ensures that all standards and processes are adhered to for any deliverables produced
- Plays an active role in the payroll competency, inputting into the development of the practice
- Regularly attends Payroll User Groups and Events
- Plays an active role at client seminars and with the production of marketing materials
- Responsible for mentoring Junior Consultants and Analysts
- Ideally CIPP qualified or equivalent qualifications or experience preferred
- Experience of being part of or managing a payroll work stream within a large project (client-facing or internal)
- Understanding of operational payroll within a large organisation or payroll vendor
- Experience of the full annual payroll cycle
- Experience of supporting a team to successfully delivered payroll work stream project deliverables including scoping, planning, reviewing and achieving sign-off
- Strong technical drafting skills and verbal communication skills
- Effective prioritisation management and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong team-player
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll business processes
- Working with 3rd parties, including payroll vendors
- Analytical skills used to derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to input into the creation of sound recommendations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting minutes, workshop participation, business and report writing - capable of playing an active role in pre-sales and bid development
- Involvement in client seminars and the production of marketing materials
Our business spans the full range of tax activities and by integrating these specialist areas when forging a team for the client, we can deliver the best advice to that client, wherever in the world they operate. Internally, the tax department is split into three main areas: Business Tax, Indirect Tax and Global Employer Services.
Our consultative approach adds significant value to our clients’ businesses and makes a tangible difference to their profits. As a result, you’ll get to work with a variety of clients, across a wide range of industry sectors, from large multinational companies to entrepreneurs and other high net worth individuals. This variety of work means you’ll gain broad and in-depth knowledge of business. As well as providing coaching in key financial, business, consulting and legal skills, we’ll also give you all the support you need to gain valuable professional qualifications.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
You will be directly responsible for delivering services and managing relationships with some of the firm’s most valuable clients.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways . We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families .
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 143671