Continuous Improvement Manager Jobs Vacancy at Premier Foods Barnsley
Premier Foods Barnsley urgently required following position for Continuous Improvement Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Continuous Improvement Manager Jobs Vacancy at Premier Foods Barnsley Jobs Details:
Develop and implement a Continuous Improvement road map in line with the site operational plans
5s implementation across the cell area.
Autonomous Maintenance Delivery on key machines.
- SIC – Taking it to the next level with FI/RCA/PDCA projects based on the top three losses.
- Lead/implement the individual business units CI roll out plan
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Experience of Lean tools (5s, TPM, and DMAIC Six Sigma).
- Competent in basic Six Sigma toolkit- example - Quality Tools, Process Capability analysis, DoE, FMEA etc.
- Good numerical and IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lead and coordinate successful cross-functional improvements as necessary.
- High level of written, oral and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable analytical skills, including the use of root cause problem-solving tools.
- Able to train others in lean methods. (Train the trainer).
- Able to link the lean activities to the wider business performance and benefits, well versed in financial management and analysis
- A sound understanding of the manufacturing process and its variables.
- A sound understanding of core business processes and drivers.
- A self-starter, enthusiastic, positive, energetic and resourceful.
- A positive team player with leadership capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Influential and assertive, maintaining good working relationships.
- Good organisational/planning skills with well-developed process thinking.
- Determination and resilience.
Those brands include Ambrosia desserts, Batchelors convenient meals, Bisto and OXO stocks and gravies, Loyd Grossman and Sharwood’s cooking sauces, and Mr Kipling cakes.
Chances are you have one of our products in your home, as over 95% of British households bought one of our products last year.