Exams Invigilator Glasgow Jobs Vacancy at The Frce Recruitment Group Bangor
The Frce Recruitment Group Bangor urgently required following position for Exams Invigilator Glasgow. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Exams Invigilator Glasgow Jobs Vacancy at The Frce Recruitment Group Bangor Jobs Details:
The Duties will include
- Assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
- Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
- After examinations ensuring exam papers and booklets are collected and counted, sorting completed scripts into candidate number order, before sealing and delivering them to examination boards
The ideal candidate will have previous exam administration experience and most importantly confidence with IT or previous experience of Computer Based exam delivery.
Please send us your CV today
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.