Primary School Sales Rep Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate
Atwood Tate urgently required following position for Primary School Sales Rep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Primary School Sales Rep Jobs Vacancy at Atwood Tate Jobs Details:
Our client, a leading educational publisher, is looking for a home-based Sales Rep based in the East Midlands to sell directly into primary schools in Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire. This a term-time only role and is a great opportunity to join a prestigious publisher. Benefits include a company car and generous bonus.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key decision makers at primary schools to secure new adoptions of titles
- Manage and grow sales, achieving targets for designated sales territories
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with schools
- Attend training days and conferences when necessary
- Excellent sales skills
- Experience of selling into the UK primary or secondary schools market would be a plus
- UK primary curriculum knowledge or educational publishing experience would be a plus
- First class communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Results-driven, resilient and a positive approach
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and well-organised
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 020 7034 7869