Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy at Ocado London
Ocado London urgently required following position for Delivery Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Driver Jobs Vacancy at Ocado London Jobs Details:
Due to continued growth we are rapidly expanding our home delivery team and looking for delivery drivers who can offer our customers the best service possible.
What you will be doing for us:
- Delivering groceries to our customers in timed delivery slots. This includes delivering groceries to various property types such as high rise buildings, basement flats and remote locations.
- Providing GREAT customer service.
- Maintaining timely communication by phone with our customers, to keep them informed of issues or changes to their proposed delivery.
- We are a food retailer and our customers expect their deliveries from Monday to Sunday, am and pm, from 05.30 to midnight. Your shift patterns reflect these customer requirements.
- Award winning training and development to support you.
- As a new starter you will be given staggered shifts to ease you in.
- A performance review to support you in any area of development you need. You will be met with regularly during your probation period to offer further support.
- 93% of our managers within Service Delivery were promoted internally.
- Your van will be preloaded and your route on each shift will be pre-planned for you.
- 15% staff discount, with free deliveries on certain days of the week.
- Private medical insurance after one year's service.
- Ocado group personal pension plan.
- Free Shares.
- Childcare Vouchers.
Numerous other rewards and benefits.
- Have no driving disqualifications within the last 10 years.
- Have no more than 6 points currently on your driving licence.
- Be over 18 years old due to Licensing Act restrictions;
- Have the right to work in the UK, or have a valid work permit.
- Carry out a DBS (Criminal Records) check.
- Carry out a driving licence check.