Sales Director Virtual Reality Jobs Vacancy at Walk The Room London
Walk The Room London urgently required following position for Sales Director Virtual Reality. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Director Virtual Reality Jobs Vacancy at Walk The Room London Jobs Details:
WtR is a partner in commercial property communication . Merging art with business, technology and architecture, we provide a range of services to the real estate industry, mainly VR (virtual reality), 3D visualizations, animations and interior concepts.
WtR was founded in 2010 in Stockholm and since then has grown into one of leading 3D studios in Europe . With a top team and strong market position in Sweden, one of WtR’s key objectives this year is to establish its presence in London .
Responsibilities and Duties
We seek to partner with a (former) sales director active in the real estate industry who is looking for the next big career step - to use his/her existing experience and contacts to build up her/his own business.
As our business partner, you will be exclusively responsible for developing the business in your city. We will agree on objectives and conditions of the cooperation and you will have full responsibility and freedom to execute.
We will bring you up to speed during your first few weeks to make sure you have an in-depth understanding of our products, value proposition, pricing and the whole value chain. Following that, you will work in a small team responsible for international business of the company, headed by one of WtR’s managing partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years experience in business development. You love sales and are a strong believer in consultative sales approach - doing your best to understand client’s needs and deliver a top-class solution.
- Solid local network of real estate developers and owners, especially of commercial properties. In your current/previous job as sales director, you have spent a lot of time with owners and developers of commercial properties. You might also have a different background, but you have a wide network in this segment that you can activate for business.
- Entrepreneurial and independent. You feel confident and capable of kickstarting a new business. It is a thrilling opportunity, at the same time it requires a lot of independence, agility and making things happen on your own. It will take some time before you will be able to build your local team.
- Ambitious, persistent and hungry for success. The use of Virtual Reality and 3D in real estate has been growing rapidly over the last years and will continue to do so. We want to partner with somebody who has the energy and determination to capitalize on this opportunity in real estate hotbed like London).
- Native/fluent in English
- Large and growing market opportunity. Goldman Sachs and IDC estimate that today’s niche market of using VR/AR in real estate will represent a 3-5 billion dollar opportunity by 2025 and will continue to grow rapidly. With increasing adoption of VR every year, the whole property market will be disrupted on a massive scale. We offer a fast-speed track to jump on this train.
- Equity and exclusivity. To facilitate sustainability and simplicity of the whole setup, we will set up a company in the UK together after the first year, jointly owned by you and WtR. You will also get exclusivity for your market.
- Easy access thanks to WtR’s technological edge. Entering the VR/3D business is very difficult - a lot of upfront hardware and software investment is required and the tech expertise needed is very high. We are proud to have a great team (currently 15 full-time experts) and the latest technology in place, ready for top-class deliveries to the clients.
- Freedom, independence and upside of having own business. We are looking for people who were very successful in their previous jobs and are now looking to use their existing experience, know-how and contacts to build up their own business and capitalize on all the benefits it offers.
- Becoming part of the WtR team. While you will be in charge of your business, you will also become part of our team and join the family. This means that we will always be there to provide support, guidance and training whenever needed. If you succeed, we all succeed.
- Sharing profits and future growth. As you will receive a base salary and share of the profits, your compensation will be very competitive and will grow with the size of the business. As we intend to bring more business partners on board in other countries, there will be opportunity for country-wide and eventually regional responsibility.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £65,000.00 to £95,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 8 years
- London, Greater London