Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Tsp Projects Manchester
Tsp Projects Manchester urgently required following position for Structural Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Structural Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Tsp Projects Manchester Jobs Details:
An exciting new role as Structural Engineer for TSP Projects, a multi-disciplinary engineering solutions business.
TSP Projects is a highly innovative multi-disciplinary solutions business with extensive engineering capabilities. With a substantial project portfolio, we serve many different and demanding market sectors including transportation, defence & security, energy & power, construction and solar. Our customers range from central government to major developers, contractors, manufacturers and other blue-chip companies. Our award-winning work includes the redevelopment of King’s Cross station, Reading station area redevelopment, countrywide Energy-from-Waste (EfW) facilities and many other high profile opportunities across the UK.
This Structural Engineer role is an exciting opportunity to lead and direct in producing surveys, designs, studies and reports for the required structural works on multi – disciplinary Engineering projects. It is expected that the candidate can carry out this work on simple to moderate schemes and would only require some supervision on more complex schemes
As a Structural Engineer, you will help us deliver cutting edge solutions to a diverse range of clients. You will be involved in major team projects such as Energy from Waste projects.
Key deliverables include:
Heavy Industrial Projects including Energy For Waste (EFW) sites, Iron Ore Plants, Coal Washing Facilities:
- Steel framed superstructure. (Portal Frames, Trusses, Beam and Column design (including Composite Beams)
- Concrete Foundations and substructure.
- Masonry Panels
Railway Sector Projects include design of new and refurbishment of existing station buildings. Design of lineside structures, (e.g. cable support systems, Signal /Sign foundation systems,)
- Steel framed superstructure. (Portal Frames, Trusses, Beam and Column design (including Composite Beams )
- Concrete Foundations and substructure, i.e. strip foundations, piled foundations, and raft foundations
- Masonry Design (Vertical and lateral design of masonry walls)
- Timber Design (Timber roof and floor design, Stud Partition design)
- Steel Foundation systems
Your attributes will include:
- Solid knowledge of the Eurocodes (Solid knowledge of the equivalent BS is also required) for the main structural materials, i.e. Concrete, Steel, Masonry and Timber.
- A background in Industrial projects and preferably have knowledge of Railway Standards and practises, although this is not essential.
- Working knowledge of the Building Regulations
- Working knowledge of the CDM Regulations
- Aiming to become Chartered /Incorporated within the next 2 years.
- Minimum of 3 years post- graduate experience
If this describes you and your career aspirations please apply for this Structural Engineer role below.
Closing date: 27th October 2017