Digital Graphic Designer Promo Jobs Vacancy at Webmd London
Webmd London urgently required following position for Digital Graphic Designer Promo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Graphic Designer Promo Jobs Vacancy at Webmd London Jobs Details:
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Digital Graphic Designer will work in the Medscape Promotional department and collaborate with other teams (Web Developers, Writers, Account Managers) to develop a wide range of Medscape Product offerings then integrate our customers Brand and campaign assets into these products. In addition, the Web designer will:
- Communicate with other departments to ensure clear direction and
- Will be trained to use Workfront Work Management Application
- Attend meetings and calls with team to review work and address feedback
- Review work with Senior or Lead designer to ensure best quality
- Be deadline-oriented
- Update layouts in a timely manner, often the same day.
- Be able to manage multiple projects
- Have a knowledge of Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator some Dreamweaver, Acrobat. Sketch App is a bonus. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or Business or a total of at least 6 years of relatable experience
- 2+ years’ design experience at a digital agency or communications environment.
- Experience with a fast-paced, high volume environment, exposure with Promotional Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals campaigns preferred
- A portfolio that demonstrates a history of generating innovative ideas across emerging digital platforms.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within healthcare marketing and consumer packaged goods brands required, as well as pharmaceuticals (desired but not required)
- Expert design skills.
- An appreciation and passion for technology
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Sketch and Invision a plus)
- Based in London