Senior Marketing Manager The Asset Management Exchange Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
- Senior Marketing Manager The Asset Management Exchange
- Willis Towers Watson
- London ENG
- 22 May, 2018 29 days ago
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Senior Marketing Manager The Asset Management Exchange. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Marketing Manager The Asset Management Exchange Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
This role will be instrumental in developing the marketing communications to help AMX meet the business goals. The role holder will be a key day-to-day point of contact with the business so they will need to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, develop a good understanding of the business and maintain regular communication to ensure marketing is providing the right support.
The scope of the role includes both traditional and digital marketing, from design to copy and production. This includes content development, campaign management, event co-ordination and social media and production of marketing collateral.
- Work with key stakeholders, especially business and sales leaders to develop client focused content and campaigns to support business and revenue growth priorities
- Provide informed advice and guidance to key stakeholders on the most appropriate marketing and communication programmes as well as advising on broader areas like research, competitor analysis, digital marketing (including social media), event marketing thought-leadership and investment in third party initiatives
- Evaluate marketing campaigns to ensure that the activity is helping AMX to achieve its sales goals. Use the activity to help guide and improve future marketing initiatives
- Work with the business to understand and evaluate the appropriate events to allow us to target clients
- Manage and execute the event plans from sponsored and proprietary events and webinars
- Manage the successful execution of all activities including agreed KPI’s to measure impact and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of AMX as well as broader investment industry
- Awareness of the competitive environment and an understanding of how marketing strategy and plans are positioned within this to help differentiate AMX.
- Act as the primary day-to-day point of contact, communicate effectively with marketing and business stakeholders, and lead on content and campaign planning discussions and take responsibility for the effective delivery of agreed activity
- Work with the Head of Marketing on the identification and development of content to support the ongoing marketing and communications programme that will ensure AMX remains present and active in the marketing and in front of clients/prospects
- Work closely with business development to deliver integrated marketing and sales activities that supports lead generation and opens up opportunities to have dialogue with clients.
- Develop good working relationships and foster collaboration with colleagues from across the marketing and communications function, including CoE’s (Communications, PR, Digital, Events and Research/Analytics) to coordinate effectively and support the delivery of marketing programmes and activities. In addition, build solid working relationships with external suppliers such as design agencies, event contractors
- Work with the broader firm’s other Industry, Segment and Geographic marketing teams to develop integrated marketing (as appropriate) as well as leveraging thought-leadership, research and other marketing initiative.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing budget
- Manage costs to ensure planned expenditure is met including reporting and analysis of marketing effectiveness and impact.
- As required, effective management of marketing team members
- Support the overall operational governance and decision making processes for AMX, and demonstrate the values.
- London-based with requirement to travel to other UK and European locations as required.
- Strong marketing experience including campaign management and content development
- Experience in financial services
- Experience in marketing communications across a broad spectrum of media
- Digital and social media experience
- Strong communications skills, self-motivated and organised with ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously, with the drive to deliver projects in a timely manner regardless of any obstacles and challenges.
- A good eye for detail and ability to think logically through projects as well as issues that present themselves.
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable across a range of tasks, able to forge relationships and credibility quickly and effectively
- Creative eye with the ability to create original concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, ideally with a concentration in marketing
The Asset Management Exchange (“AMX”) is an independent institutional asset management marketplace designed to fundamentally transform institutional investment for the benefit of the end saver. The managed funds platform was launched earlier this year and already allows asset owners to invest more efficiently in hedge funds and smart beta allocations with third party managers. This will be expanded across all asset classes over time. It is creating a smarter, easier and cheaper way to connect asset owners to those who manage their money.
AMX is a start-up business within a large corporate, meaning that the team is able to benefit from all of the advantages and resources of Willis Towers Watson, while rapidly developing its own value proposition for clients and its own brand. The dedicated team is now close to 40 people.
Within Willis Towers Watson, the AMX business is most closely aligned with the Investment, Risk & Reinsurance segment as it will have many clients in common.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees in more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
AMX is an equal opportunity employer