Lounge Host Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Manchester Airports Group Manchester
Manchester Airports Group Manchester urgently required following position for Lounge Host Manchester. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lounge Host Manchester Jobs Vacancy at Manchester Airports Group Manchester Jobs Details:
- Provide a meet and greet service to users of the Lounge, dealing courteously and efficiently to ensure a world class level of customer service
- Ensure Lounge facilities are maintained to a high standard and consistently presented in line with the Standards of Operations, carrying out the required Daily, Weekly and Monthly standards check. Deal with and report on any discrepancies, together with recommendations for solution.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained of all Lounge customers including consolidators, direct bookings and airline customers. Maintain a database of all bookings. Update and suggest improvements to the computer records to encompass new and extended business
- Take monies (credit/debit cards and cash) for direct bookings either by telephone or on the day of travel and reconcile all monies taken.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in according to the product directions and in accordance with the alcohol licence.
- Maintaining accurate records and auditable accounts, including the delivery of monies to the Finance Department
- Assist with clearing and organising the lounge ensuring a high standard of hygiene in the preparation, service and guest areas.
- Maintain stock levels, date and rotation and replenish food and beverage buffet service in the lounge.
- To dispose of waste, including recycling, in the appropriate manner and if required to remove it to the designated location.
- Liaise with subcontracted suppliers, Airline representatives, handling agents and booking agents to develop positive working relationships to ensure the efficient operation and development of the Lounge
- Provide assisted service to guests during their stay with business services including fax, computer access and printing. Perform ‘back of house’ duties. Back of house include but are not limited to, restocking of food & beverages in the lounges, clearing tables, loading/unloading the dishwasher, rotating stock, and keeping the kitchen and lounges clean and tidy
- Assist in one to one training of new staff, including subcontracted supplier staff, in order to uphold the high level of presentation, hospitality and service
- A solid background in hospitality and service sectors, with a proven track record of high end delivery
- A team player with an absolute first class approach to customer service
- Experienced in and with demonstrable examples of flexibility across long trading days
- Numerical and analytical skills to process and interrogate data in order to provide performance information to deliver on budgets
- Computer literate on mainstream PC applications including Microsoft office
- Experience of working on own initiative, capable of building solid and beneficial relationships both internally and externally
Must be a minimum of 18 years old to comply with our alcohol service policy.