Ink Technician Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Efi Bedford
Efi Bedford urgently required following position for Ink Technician Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ink Technician Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Efi Bedford Jobs Details:
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for an Ink Technician Assistant to join our Inkjet Solutions Business Unit in our Bedford office.
In this role, y ou will be required to assist our ink technicians in the production plant, adhering to all production processes as documented and supporting them in all duties as required.
- Assist ink technicians in day to day manufacturing of inks
- Read manufacturing formulations and understand basic units of measure (kg lbs & grams)
- Measure raw materials using scales with precise weights
- Mix raw materials according to manufacturing recipes
- Check and verify manufacturing steps have been followed with attention to detail
- Handling of equipment used in the manufacture and packaging of inks
- Preparation for collection and deliveries of goods
- Heavy lifting up to 20kg is expected
- Housekeeping and maintaining a clean work area including sweeping and mopping the floor
- Shift work may be required
- Other duties as required
- Fork Lift Truck License is desirable but not essential
- Good general level of education, including Maths and English GCSE
- Ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and follow specifications
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and punctuality, self-motivated
- Great work attitude and strong work ethic