Customer Services Officer Jobs Vacancy at Acuris London
Acuris London urgently required following position for Customer Services Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Services Officer Jobs Vacancy at Acuris London Jobs Details:
C6 Provides unique, actionable data to assist businesses globally in managing risk. Our unique data set is one of only 5 proprietary data sets in existence globally.
Our uniqueness comes from our detailed, market sensitive data harvesting and storage techniques, which make our data consistent, perpetually available and more accurate to match against. Our agile and flexible approach to collaborating with clients and partners to develop our platform and solutions to meet an ever challenging compliance landscape sets us apart from all competition.
Recently been acquired by Acuris, the global financial intelligence and data provider C6 forms the compliance division of the group, leveraging the strength and global footprint of the broader group.
Customer service excellence is a key component of the C6 success, it’s our mission to ensure when clients contact our offices they feel we understand the importance and urgency of their issue and that we will react accordingly.
We listen closely, develop a clear understanding of issues and set clients expectations of our response in a professional and friendly manner.
You will be working in a high energy office with in a busy and friendly team, your role is the effective bridge between our external clients with our internal teams.
You will be responsible for efficiently dealing with incoming customer enquiries, using our internal systems and where necessary referring/escalating enquires to the appropriate internal owner.
You will be responsible for tracking and following up on all open enquiries to ensure the client receives a response within a timely fashion to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Provide 1st level support for C6 products.
- Document and manage email and telephone queries to ensure a timely resolution and an overall positive client experience.
- Work closely with IT, Operations, Sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues.
- Utilize internal system (Redmine & JIRA) to log issues, escalate unresolved queries and follow-up with relevant departments for issue’s resolution.
- Update and input to Salesforce
- Maintain accurate client records and all issues and responses are documented.
- Provide client feedback to Product and Sales as appropriate to support product enhancement, renewal and growth objectives.
Produce ad-hoc reports and clients’ usage statistics.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive and you may be required to work on other tasks as the company deems appropriate.
- Some experience in a similar client services role preferable but not essential.
- Strong communications skills both oral and written.
- Good Microsoft desktop skills in packages such as word & excel.
- Customer focused with commitment to providing exceptional client service.
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, flexible, proactive, and adaptable to change.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines.
Self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team environment.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.