Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy at Supernova Xyz London
Supernova Xyz London urgently required following position for Social Media Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Intern Jobs Vacancy at Supernova Xyz London Jobs Details:
We’re looking for a highly creative and energetic individual who is addicted to social media and has experience in managing social media accounts, to join the team (based in the heart of London) at our rapidly-expanding company. You’ll be on the frontline of our content strategies, creating and posting content on all of our social media platforms. You’ll have a strong understanding of current trends in the social media sphere and the world of celebrity, with a very strong sense of aesthetics and style.
This role provides tremendous opportunities for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast growing start up while being responsible for a sizeable and growing part of our global footprint.
Key skills for this role include experience with photoshop, and proficient written and verbal English. Please also note this is a full time role, so unfortunately we are not able to accept applications from those currently studying or seeking short-term internships.
- Develop social media strategies by planning, researching and creating highly engaging content that targets global audiences across various social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
- Conceptualise and execute innovative social media campaigns and competitions to drive awareness and engagement
- Track and monitor daily account activities (including growth, engagement etc.) and performance of campaigns
- Monitor and listen to online conversation within company’s social media channels; respond to questions of followers and make strategic suggestions based on this conversation
- Identify, recruit and manage influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing campaigns with influencers/brand ambassadors to gain maximum exposure for the brand via various online platforms
- Work within a variety of social media management tools and content management system for scheduling and publish content on a global scale
- Work with our design team to create unique and engaging content
- Must have an excellent eye for great pictures and a strong sense of aesthetics
- Enthusiastic content creator on social media
- Active profiles on a minimum of two social media channels
- Ability to commit to the role for at least three months, preferably six with the option to extend
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Positive attitude, willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to organize and prioritize several projects at once
- Having your own blog and WordPress knowledge will be a plus
- Photography skills also a bonus
- Photoshop experience also a bonus!
- Be part of a revolutionary Social E-Commerce company
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative working atmosphere
- Freedom to execute own ideas
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Competitive package--this is a paid internship
- Five-day work week
We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in the UK, India, Singapore and Australia, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova.
This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #GetSh*tDone, #TalkAboutIt, #CreateValue, #SeekNewOpportunities and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realise the enormous potential of this exciting industry. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.