Events Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Ethosenergy Group Aberdeen
Ethosenergy Group Aberdeen urgently required following position for Events Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Events Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Ethosenergy Group Aberdeen Jobs Details:
Ethos Position Reference
We are currently recruiting for an Events Co-ordinator to be based in our Eastern Hemisphere Head office in Aberdeen. The successful candidate will work within the Communications team to plan and deliver the EthosEnergy corporate events strategy.
• Create event proposals which fit client requirements and present proposals by deadline;
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal departments, third-party providers, project partners and venues;
• Plan event aspects from the briefing process through to organising venues, seating, dining, guest lists and speakers;
• Delegate event planning tasks to other staff members where necessary;
• Coordinate event logistics;
• Understand and maintain the events budgets tracking spend ;
• Issue invoices in a timely manner, and create comprehensive and clear financial reports;
• Manage and oversee events on the day, including problem-solving, directing event set-up, communicating with staff and organising vendors;
• Liaise with the communications & marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and, when necessary, crafting marketing materials;
• Anticipate and plan for different scenarios;
• Plan multiple events at once;
• Plan events with attention and focus on financial and time constraints;
• Evaluate event’s success and submit reports, providing recommendations for improvements when required;
• Manage the entire process for tradeshows, exhibitions and lead generation events;
• Any other reasonable duties as directed by management.
Required Skills / Knowledge
• Ability to deal with employees and customers at all levels;
• Sense of urgency, ability to work on own initiative, to work to strict deadlines and to multi-task;
• Professional conduct;
• Good business based communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• High attention to detail;
• Enthusiastic, creative and highly organised;
• Excellent working knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Experience in a similar role desirable.
Qualified to Bachelors degree level or equivalent in a Marketing, Communications or Business discipline;