Team Members Jobs Vacancy at Hollywood Bowl Birmingham
Hollywood Bowl Birmingham urgently required following position for Team Members. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Members Jobs Vacancy at Hollywood Bowl Birmingham Jobs Details:
We’re looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team. You’ll meet and greet our customers and will be part of the team that ensure the centre runs smoothly to create the best customer experience.
Our centre is always busy and the role is very varied. You’ll work with our team in either the reception, on the lanes, in the bar, or in our diner – ensuring that together, we are reaching our targets and that all our standards are kept to the highest level.
As a team member, you’ll be interacting with our customers and using every opportunity to enhance their bowling experience – so your communications skills are crucial.
Here’s what will make you perfect for this role:
We pride ourselves on being creators of positive energy, so for you to be successful in this role you’ll need a positive attitude and approach to everything you do. Here’s what else will make you perfect for the role:
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Flexibility around working hours and shift pattern
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to build good working relationships with team members and customers
- Sociable with an outgoing personality!
We encourage all of our Team Members to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train our teams to the highest standards through on the job training. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
- Holiday – number of days per annum is dependent on number of hours worked
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Bowling of course!
- Perkbox – access to discounts with hundreds of Global Brands
- Access to discounted gym membership
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly Team Member Awards
- Long Service Awards
- Discounted food whilst on shift
If you are keen to take the next step in your career, think you could make an impact and are ready to be bowled over with excitement, be quick and apply now – we don’t want you to miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team.