Senior Manager Customer Analytics Corporates Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London
Kpmg London urgently required following position for Senior Manager Customer Analytics Corporates. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Customer Analytics Corporates Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London Jobs Details:
AutoReq ID 126950BR Job Title Senior Manager – Customer Analytics – Corporates Country United Kingdom Location London Function Management Consulting Service Line Customer Service Line Information In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both - equally well. Indeed, it's this broad capability that's seen us accelerate to become a 1000-strong team in less than five years.
Our Customer team are highly experienced sector specialists who help organisations, with increasingly complex challenges, to transform the performance of their core operations and supply chains.
KPMG Overview KPMG is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. Through the talent of over 16,000 colleagues, we bring our creativity and insight to our clients’ most critical challenges.
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
Our Corporates (B2B + B2C) Customer team works with world leading consumer facing businesses, is at the heart of supporting our clients in shaping, planning and delivering critical business change. The team focuses on transforming the performance of organisations helping them focus in the right way on the needs of customers in order to drive growth and find and implement an operating model that is cost efficient.
Clients are experiencing fundamental shifts in consumer expectations and behaviour. The convergence of rapid adoption of new digital technologies, emergency of non-traditional competitors and more muscular regulation means that today’s Insurance customers are more empowered, demanding and price conscious.
We are seeking a Customer Analytics Senior Manager with extensive experience working on customer transformations, customer experience and journey design, along with knowledge of digital customer interactions, powered by analytics.
Experience working designing and implementing data-driven customer strategies and knowledge of how these disciplines are emerging in the Insurance sector are important qualifications as well. This is a high profile role, with accountability for the development and delivery of the KPMG Customer & Digital strategy within consumer-facing industries; requiring a balance of business development /sales origination, client delivery and leadership.
- Support the cross-function community of Directors and Partners within Corporates
- Work closely with Directors across Management Consulting in Corporates to: drive business growth; deliver outstanding client work in Customer Analytics
- Lead the senior level conversations on the Customer & Digital agenda with our clients
- Supporting senior go-to-client professionals during client discussions with strong technical expertise and business acumen
- Leading teams during client engagements, preparing solution design and overseeing solution development (e.g. turning business requirements into working Data & Analytics solution)
- Being primary contact for the client regarding solution design and development, scoping activities, managing expectations and resolving potential issues
- Presenting and communicating results / solutions to the client, recommending on business embedment and identifying follow-up opportunities
- Supporting the Customer Analytics lead partner with business plan preparation, forecasting and planning activities across different clients and sectors
- Manage the focus on transformation programmes in the consumer-facing sectors, whether led by data, regulation, technology, cost or customer concerns
- Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our clients
- Take a significant role in the growth of the team and developing the wider practice, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of team members
Qualifications & Skills:
- Be credible and confident building new relationships at leadership level
- Be comfortable talking with COO’s, CMO or Chief Customer Officer’s and senior responsible people on topic of digital, change, transformation and customer.
- Demonstrate capability in one or more of the follow areas: Customer Transformation; Customer Experience & Journey’s, Digital Technologies, ideally with a strong Customer Segmentation/Analytics background.
- Knowledge of Customer Analytics technologies and predictive modelling
- Knowledge of at least one advanced analytical tool (e.g. SQL, SAS, SPSS, Python, R)
- Knowledge of Big Data & Advanced Analytics Ecosystem (Azure, Hadoop, AWS etc.)
- Demonstrate a proven track record on leading large and multi-disciplinary teams
- Coach and develop team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
- Be able to demonstrate thought leadership, delivering strong viewpoints in the market to both create new thinking and drive new business opportunities
- Have excellent personal, written and oral presentation sills with ability to influence
- Demonstrate a commercial awareness evidenced by an ability to identify business opportunities
- Large consumer-facing consulting experience is important; ability to work across sectors in corporates
- Experience from other sectors will be considered if it is clear how this knowledge has clear relevance to the customer issues facing consumer-facing companies
- The main focus of the role is to apply knowledge of analytics and digital tools to business issues and to draw upon the detailed technical knowledge of our SMEs in Data and Analytics
- University degree (preferably in quantitative field such as econometrics, applied mathematics, statistics, operations research);
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
Flexible Working While some of our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, we are supportive where possible of helping you to achieve a balance between your home and work demands.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require, with your recruitment contact.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy