Marketing And Communications Intern Jobs Vacancy at London Sport London
London Sport London urgently required following position for Marketing And Communications Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Communications Intern Jobs Vacancy at London Sport London Jobs Details:
About London Sport
We are here to help physical activity and sport to work better in London.
Our vision is to make London the most physically active city in the world, and we have a target of helping to get 1,000,000 Londoners to be more physically active by 2020.
The future health of our capital relies on hundreds of different organisations working better together. Between us, we need to improve the opportunities for Londoners to lead an active life by being more collaborative, more efficient, more diverse and more innovative.
We are here to help others do just that. As the first stop shop for physical activity and sport in London, it is our job to bring everyone together, to put the Blueprint for a Physically Active City into action, and to help make London a stronger community for everyone.
Purpose of the post:
The purpose of the role is to develop the post holder’s skill sets in marketing and communications and to provide the opportunity to put their academic experience into practice within the sports industry. The role will support the Head of Marketing and wider External Relations team with communicating about London Sport and the work of its partners and sector.
Main activities and responsibilities:
1. To support the delivery of high quality publications, marketing materials and digital communications as key components of the London Sport strategy.
2. To undertake specific digital communication projects and drive their implementation across the business, with a particular focus on social media.
3. To act as the first point of contact for marketing and communications enquiries to London Sport and respond or refer as appropriate.
4. To take, produce and distribute minutes from meetings.
5. To support the further development and maintenance of London Sport’s social media accounts and to proactively suggest innovative ways to maximise these channels.
6. To support press and media related activity in line with London Sport’s strategy.
7. To maintain electronic and paper records, files and databases for the team and for collecting and reporting monitoring and evaluation data.
8. To support the Head of Marketing and Head of Corporate Communications.
9. To attend training and development opportunities relevant to the post and/or self-development objectives.
10. To ensure self-development of skills and knowledge as required by the role.
11. To continually seek best practice and strive to identify and implement service improvement.
12. To support the successful delivery of London Sport events, with a focus on the marketing and communication of them.
13. To support the management of London Sport’s brand, and associated brands.
14. To undertake other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Marketing, Head of Corporate Communications, all Directors and the Chief Executive Officer. How to apply To apply, please visit https://londonsport.org/our-current-vacancies/marketing-communications-intern/