Cyber Security And Network Engineer Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited Harrogate
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited Harrogate urgently required following position for Cyber Security And Network Engineer Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cyber Security And Network Engineer Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited Harrogate Jobs Details:
Arrow are looking for a driven candidate who is interested in a long term career in networking and security to join their professional services team, and start making their way to becoming a fully-fledged engineer in the coming months. This team is responsible for implementing security solutions for customers throughout the country.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working with and supporting the professional services, and resource teams.
- Liaising with clients and potential new business leads.
- Handling of customer support enquiries on the telephone and through email.
- Assistance with presales support.
- Working towards technical accreditations.
- Working with consultants to implement highly complex solutions.
- Working towards building skills and knowledge around the Arrow ECS vendor portfolio.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and other software packages.
- Maintaining the demo equipment.
- Administrative duties as necessary.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Have experience of using computers and networking at a reasonable level.
- A quick learner and team player.
- Professional in their attitude.
- Keen on career progression.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Excellent understanding of IT.
- Able to demonstrate good initiative and excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious attitude and well presented.
- A vast interest in IT and infrastructure architecture.
- Good standard of English and Mathematics.
- Have a background in IT or a qualification in IT.
- Delivers Results (Drive for Results)
- Customer Service Excellence (Customer Focus)
- Influence and Relationship Building (Peer Relationships)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Functional/Technical Skills
Qualifications required 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Future prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.