Pro Rata And Claims Handler Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Ipswich
Willis Towers Watson Ipswich urgently required following position for Pro Rata And Claims Handler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pro Rata And Claims Handler Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson Ipswich Jobs Details:
Job Title: Pro Rata and Claims Handler
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Investment, Risk and Reinsurance
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps clients free up capital. We work in close contact with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
We are seeking to recruit an individual to join the Latin America and Caribbean team within Reinsurance in a Pro Rata and Claims Handler Role. This position will be based in Ipswich dealing with Associates in the London and Mumbai offices on a daily basis, as well as with our local offices in the region where necessary. Travel to London may be required at times.
The business unit handles proportional and non-proportional Non Marine reinsurance contracts for our clients based in the Latin America and Caribbean Regions. This role has arisen based on the need to ensure that we continue to have the correct level of resource and experience to ensure that new and existing accounts are serviced to the highest of standards in order to maintain and continue to grow our business.
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Analyse all technical treaty documentation received from clients ensuring compliance with contractual conditions and where necessary assist with the preparation of these documents for / with the client, resolving any queries where appropriate
- Processing and monitoring of Client figures into our Eclipse system in line with specified key performance indicators and contractual conditions
- Where applicable ensure prompt chasing of accounts due from clients.
- Prepare presentations for client and markets including assisting with providing renewal information, statistics and any technical advice as required
- Receive and action client’s claim or cash call instructions in a timely manner and communicate pertinent information as necessary to obtain prompt agreement
- Advise, update and where necessary negotiate claim agreements with Reinsurers, as per contract conditions
- Manage and resolve queries from clients and reinsurers, seeking assistance as required ensuring escalation where necessary and resolution with minimum delay
- Build, develop and maintain strong client, third party and reinsurer relationships with assigned portfolio, liaising closely with Team Manager and/or Operations Director along with our Overseas offices as necessary
- Work closely with Placement Support and own team to ensure effective delivery of client service to Willis clients
- Ensure internal, client and market correspondence is stored on E-filing and necessary documents attached to Eclipse
- Support Account and Settlement associates to ensure that all financial aspects are handled in a timely manner for the secure, efficient and auditable handling of client monies
- Perform Second Pair Of Eyes (SPOE) checks at relevant stages in the process including WEM steps, ensure all sanctions touch-points are covered
- Adhere to standard Group policies and procedures, including all applicable WEM and other regulatory requirements
- Educated to A level standard or relevant industry experience as a minimum according to the role
- Intermediate IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Organise and Prioritise
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously; and general willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both brokers and clients
- Good Time Management skills
- Technical knowledge of Reinsurance policies pertinent to your business unit.
- Spanish language skills desirable but not essential for the right candidate.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.