Intermediate Legal Assistant Apprenticeship Jobs Vacancy at Bhw Solicitors Leicester
Bhw Solicitors Leicester urgently required following position for Intermediate Legal Assistant Apprenticeship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intermediate Legal Assistant Apprenticeship Jobs Vacancy at Bhw Solicitors Leicester Jobs Details:
We offer the full range of commercial legal services. Our core practice areas include mergers and acquisitions, company and commercial law, commercial property, employment and dispute resolution. Additionally we have specialist knowledge of several industry sectors including aerospace, agriculture, information technology, plant hire, retail and schools.
As Leicester Solicitors we are proud of our Leicestershire and East Midlands roots but have gained a national reputation for our expertise and service. We have an enviable client following built on strong relationships, but all of our clients are equally important to us, large or small.
Our approach is cooperative, straightforward and businesslike. Our modern and well equipped offices are at Grove Park, Leicester, conveniently located just off Junction 21 of the M1, with guaranteed client parking.
(Post Completion: - An audit that takes place at the conclusion of a project requiring capital expenditure, or other business initiative, intended to evaluate the final costs and benefits to the company. Post-completion audits are typically performed by objective third-party auditors, in order to remove any inaccuracies due to bias or preference.)
- Undertake Post Completion work under supervision, in particular: land registry applications, dealing with lender correspondence, preparing completed registrations for clients and lenders, file closing.
- The jobholder is not designated as a matter handler for file review purposes and does not therefore have their own file caseload.
- Deal wherever possible with routine Post Completion enquiries and communications.
- Co-ordination of the Post Completion key dates reminder system as outlined in the Manual.
- Shared general administrative duties undertaken with other support staff on a rota basis including: answering external telephone calls, franking external post, ensuring meeting rooms are set up and cleared before and after meetings.
Requirements and prospects
- The main skills required for this role are to have excellent numeracy and computer skills are these are vital parts to the role.
- You will need to have good attention to detail and have good communication skills as you will be answering the phone.
- You will also need to be someone who takes direction and picks things up quickly as working in a solicitors firm is fast paced.
- This role requires someone who works well as part of a team but also on their own.
- Needs to be punctual and presentable.
- Must be a quick learner and happy to learn.
- GCSE in Maths or equivalent is essential due to the nature of the role.
Future prospects There may be a chance for you to be able to complete your level 3 apprenticeship if there is funding available.
Things to consider Working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.