Oracle Financial Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Washington Frank
Washington Frank urgently required following position for Oracle Financial Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Oracle Financial Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Washington Frank Jobs Details:
£47-£78k + Bonus
My client is looking to grow the Oracle team across Europe after securing a number of high profile, high calibre clients that are looking to upgrade their systems across Europe. If you are looking for the energetic environment that comes with working for a partner, with the familiarity of building a long term relationship with the end user then this is exactly the role for you.
My client is looking for people that want to join a growing company that will provide progression and the chance to work with the latest technologies in your field.
The Successful Oracle consultant will be responsible for implementing and maintaining Oracle Financial and distribution Modules. He/she would be expected to analyse, design and lead new areas of application within End Users ERP systems. The successful Candidate will demonstrate a high aptitude within the following areas;
- Oracle eBS R11i, Release 12, Cloud ERP / Fusion experience in at least one of the areas below
o General Ledger, Accounts Payable, FA, Project costing and billing Projects
o Oracle Business Intelligence Application with experience in Financial, Human Resources, Order Management, Supply Chain or Sales Analytics
o Supply Chain Management (e.g. Order Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing)
- Must have an understanding of the typical General Finance business processes and how they to relate to different functions withing the business.
- Modules to include: AP, AR, GL, Asset Management, iExpenses and Cash Management
- Must be solution led and have the ability to deal with varying degrees of experience and ability
- Ideal candidate will be forward thinking with the drive to hit deadlines and get tasks done with the team on board.
- A solid experience in the functional design, configuration and support of Oracle E-Business Suite applications.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to or call Doug Dwyer on 0207 826 6740 in complete confidence ASAP.
Consultant / Financial /Oracle / Oracle EBS / Oracle Cloud / ACCA / CIMA / Accountant / ERP / JDE / JD Edwards / SAP / Enterprise
Washington Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/75977984