Records Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail York
Network Rail York urgently required following position for Records Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Records Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Network Rail York Jobs Details:
Assist in the delivery of activities in the Records Centre.
About the role (External)
· Monitor the movement of records and electronic data from and to the Record Centre. Provide reports regarding the status of records and data. Input to and maintain data in electronic records management systems.
· Investigate the circumstances of requests of record and data already booked-out or unobtainable and report on the position.
· Supply information only prints, source records, Computer Aided Design (CAD) files and data when required.
· Maintain reference library for records as required.
· Undertake general office duties as directed.
· Assist with the provision of records configuration details, including drawing numbers, version control and records format
· Provide basic advice in relation to Record Centre processes, configuration issues, and compliance to group and company standards.
· Identify areas for improvement in the Records Centre processes.
J ob skills, experience and qualifications:
· Team player
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work to agreed deadlines and SLAs
· Educated to “A” Levels or relevant experience
· Basic understanding of engineering technology
· Experience of using electronic document management systems
· CAD experience
· Records management experience
How To Apply- External
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Keeping people safe on the railway is at the heart of everything we do, safe behaviour is therefore a requirement of working for Network Rail. Applicants should demonstrate their personal commitment to safety in their application.
Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with competitive pay and excellent benefits including a choice of contributory pension schemes, a generous annual leave package, a bonus scheme and an annual 75% subsidy on season tickets costing up to £3000 (to a maximum amount of £2,250).
Network Rail positively embraces flexible working recognising that employees may wish to balance work and family/home life.
Network Rail adheres to a structured pay framework, any salary offered will be within the following pay range: £16,000-18,000
Closing date: 08-12-17 , late applications will not be accepted. We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes