Industry Business Development Manager South Jobs Vacancy at Belkavitzsloan Ltd Bristol
Belkavitzsloan Ltd Bristol urgently required following position for Industry Business Development Manager South. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Industry Business Development Manager South Jobs Vacancy at Belkavitzsloan Ltd Bristol Jobs Details:
BelkavitzSloan are exclusive recruitment partners to one of the UK's fastest growing and most exciting Electronic component distribution organisations with manufacturing partnerships with some of the largest and most reputable brands in the world.
Under new leadership the company are looking to expand and diverse their service offering whilst maintaining their strength as an organisation that is both agile and responsive to the needs of their clients. One thing they pride themselves on is the level of service both customers and suppliers value.
With sizeable scale of opportunity to increase market share in the region the company are now seeking a Business Development Manager to cover the M4 South Corridor
- Managing, Developing and strengthening a portfolio of key accounts whist generating new business and driving sales across the core industry sectors
- Increase market share within the region through promoting and selling the company's product range and targeting project based new business
- Mange and plan customer visits, exhibitions and follow up as required to deliver business growth and customer retention
- Consistently generate a pipeline of sales opportunities and projects and take personal responsibility for converting these into orders
- Attending regular sales meetings to create, review and evolve the internal tactical sales plans to achieve portfolio targets
- Ownership on all areas of the customer strategy including tactical sales plan and marketing activity aligned to customers business objectives
- Negotiate and maintain customer contracts
- Analyse and report on key sales inputs and outputs and report to the Sales Director
- Educated to HNC/HND/BSc in an engineering related subject - Electrical or Mechanical
- Previous Electrical Component Distribution Sales or Industrial Automation and Controls sales experience
- Experience selling to OEM's, CEM's and Design Engineers
- Product knowledge across some or all of the following areas - switches, switchgear, relays, inverters, transmitters, sensors, pneumatics variable speed drives, dc motors, stepper motors, controllers, linear,
- Multi sector sales experience in Manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Electronics, Power Generation, Renewables, Process, Automation and MRO
- Demonstrable track record in both key account management and business development
- Capable of managing multiple sales projects and day to day transactions
To be considered please send me through an updated copy of your cv for immediate consideration. Alternatively please call for confidential chat.