Business Partner Food Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy at Grafton Recruitment Down District
Grafton Recruitment Down District urgently required following position for Business Partner Food Manufacturing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Partner Food Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy at Grafton Recruitment Down District Jobs Details:
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Location - County Down
Grafton HR is presently representing a leading manufacturer based in County Down, with the appointment of a HR Business Partner.
The Human Resource Business Partner will manage all HR and Health & Safety functions for the site, operating both operationally and strategically.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business during a period of sustained growth and prosperity offering site HR ownership, support and mentoring from the HRD and competitive salary and benefits package.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee relations
- Performance management, Absence management and Disciplinary and grievances.
- Fair Employment return
- Training needs analysis, design & delivery
- Talent pipelining and succession planning
- Promote a culture safety first
- Ensure health and safety complies with statutory and company requirements.
- Report on KPIs
- Hr Project work
- 3 + years exp in a HR Business Partner role within manufacturing
- A third level qualification in a HR, Business or Legal discipline
- Strong NI employment legislation knowledge
- Demonstrable employee relations exp
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Health and Safety qualification
- Chartered membership CIPD
Interested HR Professionals, with exp of operating at Manager or Business Partner level, should forward a CV immediately.
If you would like to discuss this HR job in more detail, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121
If this Human Resource job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2018