Servicenow Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy at The Barcode Warehouse Ltd Newark-on-Trent
The Barcode Warehouse Ltd Newark-on-Trent urgently required following position for Servicenow Development Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Servicenow Development Engineer Jobs Vacancy at The Barcode Warehouse Ltd Newark-on-Trent Jobs Details:
ServiceNow Development Engineer
The company has several well established business streams delivering managed services and solutions to a variety of customers and blue chip cliental.
This role will involve working closely with another ServiceNow developer, and the wider IT team, to drive forward the use of the platform within the business. This will involve assessing requirements and introducing new modules and bespoke developments to underpin the business’ drive to become a highly efficient and sophisticated managed service provider. Whilst the primary responsibility will be to develop, support and manage the ServiceNow platform working as an engineer, the role will also include responsibility for managing the capture and management of business requirements to ensure that all ServiceNow developments deliver against business needs. On completion of these developments there will be an aspect of training and delivery required to ensure staff are aware and informed on how to utilise the upgrades.
As the ServiceNow Developer, you will be expected to take on software delivery role that will cover any part of the full software development lifecycle within ServiceNow, from the analysis of business requirements through the design, build, test, deployment and supporting a live system.
The role is seen as an exciting development within a growing business that is committed to using ServiceNow as our core backbone system. We see that the right candidate could develop & take this role as far as they want to as we expand our adoption of ServiceNow.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business management and staff to identify and agree development priorities and document requirements
- Analytical thinking abilities with methodical and/or creative approach to solving complex problems.
- Designs and develops application modules and delivers refinements to existing modules
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Delivering training to users / super users / managers on new developments
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience of interacting with business management to identify and document requirements.
- Experience of ServiceNow implementations, system configuration and development
- Agile implementation methodologies
- Experience of software release build/deploy processes
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of ITIL/ITSM processes
Key Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of integrating systems - REST, SOAP
Job Type: Full-time
- development: 2 years (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
- Newark-on-Trent NG24 (Preferred)