Technical Checkers For Business Studies Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol
Zigzag Education Bristol urgently required following position for Technical Checkers For Business Studies. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Checkers For Business Studies Jobs Vacancy at Zigzag Education Bristol Jobs Details:
We are a small friendly organisation that require Business
Studies students for technical checking GCSE and A Level
resources. Work is temporary and ad-hoc – successful checkers
will be contacted when work is available. Our hours of work are
Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm, days and times are flexible
Requirements Applicants should:
- Be studying or have recently studied a Business Studies related degree at university
- Have excellent A Level grades (A*–B), including Business Studies
- Have a high level of English, written and oral
- Be organised, accurate and precise
Documentation Please bring with you on your first day:
- If you are a British Citizen - a passport and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are a national of a European Economic Area country - a national passport or national identity card and a photocopy for our records.
- If you are an asylum seeker - an Application Registration Card issued by the Home Office stating you are permitted to take employment, with a photocopy for our records.
- Otherwise - a passport issued by the Home Office endorsed to show you can stay in the UK and do this kind of work and a photocopy for our records.