Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Finmore Recruitment Craigavon
Finmore Recruitment Craigavon urgently required following position for Mechanical Design Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Finmore Recruitment Craigavon Jobs Details:
Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client, who produce and design heavy duty agriculture products, are looking for a mechanical design engineer their head office in Craigavon.
- Liaise with Sales and production staff to produce detailed specifications and designs based on individual customer requirements.
- Production of 3D Models and 2D Fabrication Drawings for customised machines based on the specification to include hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic elements.
- Producing bills of materials for designed machines and ensuring that this is communicated with stores and production staff in advance of the fabrication process.
- Liaise with production management and staff prior to and during fabrication and assembly of customised machines.
- Achieving all completed design details for future reference and aftersales support.
- Generation and Maintenance of User and Technical Manuals for finished machines.
- Provide Technical support as part of the aftersales service.
- Have worked within a manufacturing design department.
- Have a Hands on approach and can-do attitude.
- Have experience using AutoCAD Inventor and Sigma.
- Have experience with Microsoft packages including Excel as well as be capable of using CRM software.
- Ideally worked with in the Agricultural or Construction Machinery design and manufacturing industry.
- Have a diploma / degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Supervision Experience.
Job Type: Full-time