National Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Roc Retail London
Roc Retail London urgently required following position for National Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Roc Retail London Jobs Details:
- Manage accounts within the hospitality industry
- £32,500 - £35,000 + company car + bonus + exc bens
- Luxury account management experience essential!
- Report to Global HORECA
- Homeware brand
- Nr Kingston, Surrey
Reporting to the Head of Global HORECA, you will develop and manage strategic key accounts within the hospitality industry. This involves a full range of account management responsibilities including attending trade shows and events; implementing sales tactics; managing key accounts; budgeting and reporting.
This successful family business has flourished over the past half century and continues to do so. Part of the success of this brand is that it has retained its traditional, artisan inspired roots and combined them with innovative, contemporary and original designs resulting in a range of beautiful homeware, available in hundreds of retail outlets and department stores across the UK and in over 50 countries worldwide!
There is domestic and also some international travel involved in this role so it is essential that you have a full, clean EU driving licence and valid passport.
This National Account Manager position can offer you:
- Salary £32,500 - £35,000
- Annual bonus up to £6,000
- Company car, 25 days holiday, pension
- Attractive discounts
- Exceptional working conditions and excellent personal development
- Previous luxury account management experience within a premium, brand-focused, fashion, beauty or FMCG environment
- An understanding of the luxury hotel, restaurant and bar sector in the UK
- Ideally experience working in the HORECA / Hospitality channel
- Target driven approach whilst maintaining exceptional client service
- Strong influencing and negotiating talents
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Innovative, creative approach
- Eye for design
- Commercial awareness
- Flexibility and strong team working abilities
- High attention to detail
- Full, clean EU driving licence and valid passport
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this National Account Manager opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.