Area Lettings Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Countrywide Docklands
Countrywide Docklands urgently required following position for Area Lettings Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Area Lettings Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Countrywide Docklands Jobs Details:
We are now looking for pro-active, confident, flexible, hands-on and well-presented coordinator for our busy Docklands Lettings office.
As a coordinator, your role will involve:
Working as part of a team, administration duties will involve:
- Creating property brochures, window cards and newspaper adverts
- Producing a variety of correspondence to vendors/purchasers.
- Creating invoices.
- Dealing with payment details from clients and processing relevant products.
- Creating sale particulars.
- Maintain accurate MI performance spreadsheets on a daily / weekly basis for senior management reporting purposes.
- Liaising on a daily basis with internal sales colleagues.
- Prioritising workload effectively to meet customer expectations and achieve service level agreements
- All other related administrative duties.
- Good communication skills.
- Great team player. Enjoys working as part of team to achieve common goals.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in touch and audio typing is advantageous.
- High degree of accuracy in English and maths.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Courteous and professional at all times to both customers and fellow employees.
- Ability to cope under pressure and work to productivity targets. - Good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Reliable, trustworthy and acts with integrity.
- Ability to follow directions competently.
- Ability to handle information with the appropriate level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Conduct, personal appearance and attitude reflect a positive image for the Company.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative