Test Engineer Bus Jobs Vacancy at Cubic Corporation Redhill
Cubic Corporation Redhill urgently required following position for Test Engineer Bus. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Engineer Bus Jobs Vacancy at Cubic Corporation Redhill Jobs Details:
Responsible for the technical planning, coordination and conduct of test activities at the system level across projects. The incumbent will work with multiple internal engineering teams to develop system requirements analysis, system configuration data and automated test activities to ensure required system performance and reliability standards are designed in and verified. The essential function is to drive design, development and test activities from the system requirements view. Additional duties include the implementation of tools suitable for increasing the efficiency of system testing, developing and tracking system test metrics. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will exercise discretionary decision-making authority.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Strategies, Defect Management to ensure Quality Assurance and to test all the business requirements.
- Experience in preparing test reports from Quality Center and prepared daily test status reports to communicate the test status with the team.
- Experience with client server environments
- Understands software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case -development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation; actively participates in process improvements
- Demonstrate a mature and sophisticated approach to problem solving.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with others
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance in Information Technology, involving analysis, both Manual and Automation testing of client server and web applications.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in ETL/ Data warehouse backend testing and BI Intelligence reports testing.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC - Feasibility Requirements Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support).
- Experience in – Financials, Telecommunications and Retail industry vertical is good to have.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology (B Tech) or Masters in Computer Application (MCA) or related field
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.Worker Type: Contingent Worker