Digital Content Marketing Intern Spring Summer Jobs Vacancy at Medidata Solutions London
Medidata Solutions London urgently required following position for Digital Content Marketing Intern Spring Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Content Marketing Intern Spring Summer Jobs Vacancy at Medidata Solutions London Jobs Details:
Our Industry: Where we play
Medidata is more than an innovative tech company. We sit at the intersection of Technology and Life Sciences industries, and are a founder-led community of passionate people who are transforming clinical development. We’re taking the lead and demonstrating the possibilities of what cloud technology can do to make the science of drug development better, improving the lives of patients everywhere.
With our singular focus on clinical development in life sciences, our team provides applications, analytics and benchmarks that not only make current trial processes run better, but also transform them to be more efficient, productive and streamlined. Medidata is committed to providing all members of the clinical team—researchers, clinicians and patients—with the most advanced tools for planning and managing their clinical studies, generating value for by powering trials that run faster, have less risk, higher quality and require fewer resources. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 900 customers, customer retention rates above 98%, and the experience of supporting more than 13,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia.
Medidata’s Internship Program:
The Medidata Internship program allows for students to gain exposure to the into our unique business, and our industry- Clinical Technology. By being a part of our global organization, interns have the opportunity to work alongside our talented and committed professionals helping them to build a strong foundation for achieving their career goals. Our interns get the opportunity to grow their network, and enhance their skill set; leveraging what they've learned in school, while also being challenged with meaningful projects that drive impactful changes to our business. From day one, our intern’s receive formal and informal training to help them excel in their new roles. Our inclusive and collaborative environment encourages them to bring their unique & diverse perspectives to the table.
Marketing @ Medidata:
Marketing is comprised of several different areas including product marketing, demand generation, marketing operations, creative services, events management, and public relations. Marketing’s overall goal is to create or drive demand for our solutions, leading to increased revenue. Our 80+ marketing professionals also includes outside vendors including marketing & PR agencies, and event management companies, amongst others. Our marketing team drives the messaging behind the value of our platform. Together, we’re passionately building a strong, global brand that is leading the way for innovative change while creating meaningful relationships across the industry.
Your Mission: We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven digital content intern with exceptional writing skills who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience.
The digital content intern will assist in the execution of content marketing campaigns for our company, with a strong focus on writing. Applicants should be comfortable taking direction from other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
Candidate must be available ideally March - December 2018. We offer flexibility on this timeframe for the right candidate.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with building and delivering the Social Media and Digital Marketing activities: copywriting, amplifying Medidata awareness and demand generation activities through Social.
- Develop and publish content for blogs, LinkedIn and Twitter as part of a comprehensive editorial plan in partnership with Sales, Solutions Specialists, PMs and PR.
- Social listening: research life-sciences social media ecosystem and build recommendations for Medidata EMEA.
- Social selling: assist with building social and digital campaigns to augment Medidata reach in region.
- Support and align interviews, blogs, Social Media content and PR activities.
- Publish bi-weekly Social Amplify newsletter with specific LinkedIn and Twitter content for social amplification by EMEA Sales and Marketing.
- Assist with training EMEA sales and marketing teams to leverage the power of social.
- English major with excellent copywriting skills
- High energy and a natural curiosity for technology and life-sciences
- Passion to learn, take responsibility, work independently on assigned projects
- Social media skills: LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Proactive with attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related major
- Strong editing, grammar and online writing skills required
- Passion for writing quality material
- Solid computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work. This means you are willing to put in the effort/time required to get the job “done right” – not “done right now.”
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.