Relief Cleaning Operative Jobs Vacancy at Emprise London
Emprise London urgently required following position for Relief Cleaning Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relief Cleaning Operative Jobs Vacancy at Emprise London Jobs Details:
Job Description – Cleaning OperativeReporting to: Emprise Site Supervisor and/or Team Lead er
Responsible for: Self.
Weekly hours: 15
Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri 18.30-21.30
To provide general cleaning services at Viacom International Media Networks in Camden Town, London. Your place of work at Viacom shall be the work location specified by the Site Supervisor. The company reserves the right to move you to a different location within the building on a temporary or permanent basis.
- To ensure contract standards are maintained following specific instructions given by your manager.
- To ensure tasks are carried out accordingly to supervisor and/or client instructions.
- To undertake periodic and ad hoc tasks as required.
- To carry out the following cleaning tasks:
- Clean and disinfect toilet seat, inside and out, clean and disinfect bowl inside and out, polish when necessary.
- Clean and wash sink and bathtub, polishing the taps.
- Clean showers, clean and wash tiles.
- Polishing mirrors and glasses and chromes.
- Clean and wash all tops and surfaces, polish when necessary.
- Clean cabinets if there are any, clean and wash sink inside and out, polish the taps when metal basin always use green pads and descaler.
- Vacuum/mop the floors and empty the bins.
- Clean and wipe the door handles and the lift switches, remove finger marks.
- Polish chrome fixtures.
- Remove cobwebs from ceiling and corners.
- Dust chairs and surfaces.
- Clean tables and remove finger marks.
- Clean and dust radiators as well as dust skirting boards.
- Dust picture frames and lamp shapes.
- Clean and wipe light switches, remove finger marks and dirt.
- Wipe and dust window ledges.
- Empty bins, replace clear or black sacks as required
- Dust Handrails.
- Replenish toilet paper, hand soap and hand towels in all toilets as well as centre-feed rolls in kitchenette/workshop areas.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.75 /hour