Community Safety Officer Jobs Vacancy at Wakefield And District Housing Limited Wakefield
Wakefield And District Housing Limited Wakefield urgently required following position for Community Safety Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Safety Officer Jobs Vacancy at Wakefield And District Housing Limited Wakefield Jobs Details:
We are looking for someone to join our Community Safety Team as a Community Safety Officer. In this role you will take principal responsibility for serious antisocial behaviour (ASB) casework and will promptly assess and investigate what action is required through a customer centred approach.
You will also support the delivery of WDH’s Community Safety Strategy and policies and procedures for tackling ASB.
In the role of Community Safety Officer you will act as a lead for victim and witness support for individuals affected by ASB, with particular emphasis on preventing them suffering further harm.
Applicants will have:
- the ability to deliver high levels of performance to meet the agreed targets, standards and deadlines in a performance orientated culture;
- significant housing experience and experience of working with partner agencies and preparing legal cases;
- experience of working extensively with serious antisocial behaviour and providing support to vulnerable victims;
- evidence of effective communications with stakeholders and managers and evidence of a customer focused approach to service users;
- the ability to recognise the issues affecting individual communities and vulnerable victims of anti-social behaviour and to be able to develop plans for improvement; and
- have a qualification at level 3 of the Qualifications and Credit Framework, such as A Levels, Award, Certificate or Diploma at level 3 or equivalent or be willing to work towards.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Graham Haslam, Senior Community Safety Officer on 01977 788124.
WDH is accredited by Investors in People, which means we recognise that our employees are our most valuable asset. Among the benefits of joining us, all new starters receive an annual leave entitlement linked to length of service, access to a fantastic Employee Benefits discount scheme, auto-enrolment into a Local Government Pension Scheme and the opportunity to request flexible working arrangements.
You can also contact our Recruitment Team on 01977 724698.
Please note: we do not accept CVs.